CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Saturday, February 5, 2011

CSN store review



I love ordering from CSN stores and I have placed many orders with them. So far, I have been very happy with the customer service and their fast delivery. Last month, I placed an order with CSN stores. I ordered a American Plastics doll set for my daughter for Christmas. She loved it! So, I was excited to order from CSN again! I thought I get the kids stuff all the time, why not buy something for the house? ;D So I did! This time I ordered a Pfaltzgraff Edgehill Frost 20 Piece Flatware Set.

Such a steal at $25.85!! You get:

* 4 Dinner forks
* 4 Salad forks
* 4 Dinner spoons
* 4 Dinner knives
* 4 Teaspoons

Specifications:

* Material: 2.2-2.0 Gauge 18/0 stainless steel
* Dishwasher safe

They were "adult sized". Which, I liked! They had a sleek modern look to them. I would recommend them to anyone! This set has a 5 star rating too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment