CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Saturday, February 26, 2011

Girliebows

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5578063570647851554" />
I am so excited to show you another beautiful dress from Girlie Bows!!! I got to review her BEAUTIFUL knot dress. This is her Wild Heart Knot Dress, retails for $40.
There is my beautiful daughter modeling the dress! I personally love this fabric. It has leopard, zebra and cheata! I've seen a lot of boutiques work with this fabric before but this is by far my fav. dress I've seen made with this fabric!

Here is a close up of the bottom of the dress. She has lined it with cute polka dot fabric. Matches oh so perfectly.


You can also order and matching bow and diaper cover with this dress.

Here are just a few other items she has available to buy:

I love love her clothing, it's so cute and fun!

Where to buy?
She has a
Etsy and a Facebook. Go check her out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment