CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Saturday, February 26, 2011

Reuse broken crayons

I had been wanting to make these "muffin crayons" for the longest time! So, yesterday was a snow day and I had my lil' cousin over for the day, that makes 4 kiddos. So I decided that that would be a perfect thing for them to do! It's super fun and super easy!

Simply peel off the paper on the crayons and break the crayon 4 times. I put 18 broken crayon pieces in 1 muffin compartment. You can put any color's you'd like. Let the kids have fun!

Put in a 350 degree oven for 5-7 mins or until melted.

Place in freezer for 20 mins.

Pop them out and start coloring!!!

1 comments:

Mandy Kauffman said...

Super cool idea!! I'll have to try this...

amanda_l_peters@hotmail.com

Post a Comment