CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sister Girls' Avenue

Stephanie, a mother of 2 started my online business,Sister Girls' Avenue, last summer, making bows at first but sort of transitioned into crocheting making headbands, clippies, hats, scarfs, etc. She now runs a Etsy and a Facebook page where you can buy all her items =)

Her most popular hat is Mr/Mrs Owl hat and love it, but she thinks HER favorite hat is her slouchy newest hat just because of the look of it. Its also the style I use for my Strawberry shortcake hat. But she also love making hat/tutu sets.

I was sent 2 hats to review first one is the ADORABLE owl hat!

The hat is made with a soft yarn. Teal and dark pink yarn for most of the owls face. All the colors come together very nicely. She gave the owl big eyes and a orange beak! She has The braids on both sides. To top off this adorable owl hat she placed fringes on top of the owl's ears. It fits so nice!

My daughter got so many complements when she went out in it =)

The second hat I had the pleasure of reviewing is this Hello there Kitty Kat Beanie:
How stinkin cute is that?! ;D
This beanie is a Hello Kitty inspired beanie made out of 100% cotton Caron So Soft yarn.
I love all the cute lil' details! The black whiskers and the pink bow on it's ear!

Here a pic of her Strawberry shortcake hat and tutu set I talked about earlier:
My kids absolutely love these hats! At Sister Girls' Avenue you may shop for creative and cute handmade gifts (baby shower, birthday, dress up, etc.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment