CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Monday, February 7, 2011

EdenFantasys

For eyes 18 and older
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eden Cafe

Ladies, Valentines day is riiiiiiiight around the corner! Do you have any gift idea to get your man yet? What about a Afterglow Candle by Jimmyjane?



Here is a review of the candle:
The warm oil felt great on my skin. It's not too hot, just warm enough to make your skin tingle with excitement. I found the candle to be really relaxing when poured on my back. The oil makes the skin very moist and slippery.

It even comes in these yummy scents!
Dark vanilla
Cucumber water
Gingersnap
Grapefruit
Pink Lotus
Bourbon
Black currant
Fig Leaf
I'd like to try the dark vanilla!

Find these and other candles at EdenFantasys

1 comments:

Sam Stamp said...

Good Idea! Always wondering what to get or do for my man!! He's one of those difficult people to get presents for! He either does need anything or wants nothing besides me!!

Post a Comment