CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog



Monday, February 7, 2011

NayNay's Custom Bowtique

NayNay's Custom Bowtique

I love bottle cap bows on my girls. You can put any image on it, make them say whatever you want! That is why when I was told I could do a review of NayNay's Custom Bowtique I was so excited! I have this shirt for my 2 year old, Beatles A is for Apple B is for Beatles. I love it, I always wanted to find a bow to match it. Never could! So, I though well, I'll just see if NayNay's can do it! They say "custom" ;D She worked her magic and got me the same exact image that is on my daughter Beatles shirt on the bottlecap! No bubbles, no flaws that I could see! =))) She mounted it on a lined alligator clip. There are layers of green black and white ribbon. She also made me 3 others:





They are all the same style of bow. They are so well made and my two year old had a hard time getting these bows out of her hair!! I was so impressed.

NayNay's Custom Bowtique also makes korker bows, Isabella Bottle Cap Flowers, Lashey Starburst Bows and a few other kids!

Here are the 3 I mentioned above:




I think there all so adorable! The korkers look so full!

Where to buy?

You can buy NayNay's Custom Bowtique bows on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment